Body Brain Connect offers workshops and continuing education to movement practitioners, athletes, dancers, and anyone interested learning more about the body-brain connection.
Body Brain Connect Workshop Nov 8-10th, 2013
Comprehensive Brain-Based Education for Physical Therapy & Mindful Movement Professionals
35 Petaluma Blvd N.
Petaluma, Ca 94952
November 8th-10th, 2013
- Friday 9am-5pm
- Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunday 9am-5pm
* 1 hour -90 minutes lunch + break through out day
Body Brain Workshop Includes:
- 18 hours of movement practice, exercise & theory
- 20 + practical brain-based cues & techniques
- over 40 pages of full color handouts & worksheets
- NEW: cutting edge research about brain-based techniques specific to Pilates, Yoga, Feldenkrais, Physical & Occupational Therapists
What you will learn… Can change your concept of movement for a lifetime.
Day 1: Learn how and what fitness techniques improve brain health & how your multiple nervous systems work together to create optimal movement learning.
Day 2: Learn Brain basics, how to improve attention and learn the brain-based cuing framework for visual, verbal, touch and imagery cues from current neuroscience research.
Day 3: Practice in the Brain-based Cue Clinic. Learn about working memory, neuromyths and how to communicate your new knowledge to patients and clients.
Body Brain Connect Benefits:
- Enhance your brain fitness
- Improve your teaching
- Better students’ movement learning
- Improve student retention
- Help students in pain
- Join an innovative group of movement professionals
- Get accurate brain information tailored to your needs as a movement professional
- Be inspired!
Join us! Easy as 1,2,3
1) Purchase Today and Save
- Who can take Body Brain Connect Workshops?
- How will Body Brain Connect improve my Yoga, Pilates or other mind-body practice?
- How will Body Brain Connect help my Yoga, Pilates or other mind-body teaching?
- Will I get continuing education units?
- I cannot attend a Body Brain Connect Workshop. Can Body Brain Connect come to me?