The goal of Body Brain Connect is to reciprocally integrate psychology, cognitive, and neuroscience research with movement education and practice. Researchers can connect with practitioners and educators to gather information, insights and ideas. Just as the body and brain act as a feedback loop so too can research and practice.
Body Brain Connect reaches out to the research community in the following ways:
- Database of subjects and organizations interested in collaborating in research
- Letters of intent to researchers to collaborate during the learning process
- Outreach to the public with simple online research and polling
Contact us for more information.
Body Brain Connect reaches out to the education community in the following ways:
- Foster understanding of relevant cognitive and neuroscience research and information
- Participate in simple research